What is a cottage group?
A Cottage Group, usually small in size, is composed of Guild members who meet on a regular basis at various locations throughout the community for sharing friendship and their love of quilting.
Some Goals of the Groups
• Learn quilting methods from each other.
• Share information and experiences.
• Participate in common projects.
• Take field trips.
• Support each other in their quilting projects.
• Make lasting friendships.
• Have fun!!
How do Cottage Groups benefit the Guild and members?
• Give new members a place to get to know people
and the Guild.
• Assist beginning quilters and provide experienced
quilters a place to hone their quilting skills.
How do Cottage Groups support the Guild?
• Hostess and greet at Guild meetings
• Voluntarily work on Guild charity projects
Boutique items for our quilt show
Table runners for Habitat for Humanity
Quilts for KidzQuilts
Assist in making items for the charity chosen
each year the Guild.
For more information contact:
Terri Reiman & Sue Brown