Friendship Knot past quilt shows
2009 quilt showCLICK HERE FOR MORE
2007 quilt showCLICK HERE FOR MORE
2005 quilt showCLICK HERE FOR MORE
What is your Paradise?
The challenge fabrics were displayed at the March guild meeting. They are fascinating fabrics in a green/gold version and in a jewel tone version. You may choose either fabric to represent 'your' paradise. All fat quarters were available for purchase at the March thru June meetings or by mail.
So what is your ‘paradise,’ a beach at sunset, being at your sewing machine, relaxing in a bubble bath? Is it your paradise now or perhaps when you were younger or may be in the future? Use your imagination.
Here are your rules:
• Choose from these two fabrics - $3 for a fat quarter
• Quilt must be three layers with batting in middle
• Label must be attached/sewn to back
• Maximum quilt perimeter of 64 inches
• To be turned in on quilt drop off day – February 23, 2013
• Winner chosen by quilt chairs
• Quilts will be displayed at show